Many people journal as a form of meditation or contemplation (and reading your past years entries reveals answered prayers and life progress). Here's a list of potential journaling topics from Brendon Burchard:
1. WHO you want to become,
2. What you want life to feel like and be about,
3. What you really need and love and appreciate,
4. What you are struggling with,
5. How you would like to contribute,
6. What you are proud of and working on,
7. What emotions are happening and why,
8. What your strengths and purposes are,
9. What you could learn,
10. How you can create more happiness for themselves and others.
Leave a Reply.
Invite the Holy Spirit into your being. Ask God to commune with you. Then pay attention.