Jeremiah 17 (NIV and YLT versions). Paraphrased:
1. Evil is engraved on their hearts and alters, even the children remember idolatry; and so they lost their inheritance, and are given away as plunder to their enemies, and enslaved.
2. Cursed is anyone who trusts man instead of Yahweh (makes an idol of any man?); the cursed one will not see prosperity when it comes, and will live in an uninhabited parched wasteland.
3. Blessed is the one who trusts in Yahweh. He is like a tree by water, abundant in heat or drought, and always bearing fruit.
4. A human heart is deceitful. Yahweh searches the heart and mind, and give to each according to her / his conduct. In the end, those who unjustly gain riches will be proved to be fools.
5. Yahweh is our everything, our: Hope, living water, sanctuary, healer, savior, Shepard, refuge, protector, destroyer of my enemies.
6. Keep the sabbath day HOLY. No working on the sabbath.
Jesus curses fig tree and talks about moving mountains: Mark 11 & Matthew 21.
MEDITATION: If there is ANY area in your life where you are being plundered, enslaved, or are parched and barren - ask Yahweh to give you revelation of whether you're under a curse.
Invite the Holy Spirit into your being. Ask God to commune with you. Then pay attention.